Remotely control with Shelly button1
Shelly Button1 (Black) - set of 2 - Remotely control and activate or deactivate different scenes and other Shelly devices without your mobile phone
USB powered option
The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
We developed Shelly Button to help you easily activate or deactivate any device or scene manually with just a click. Additionally, Shelly Button is so small and convenient, you can carry it with you absolutely everywhere.
1 Button 4 Actions
- 1x - Bedroom light On/Off
- 2x - Blinds are closed
- 3x - Turn fan On/Off
- Long push - Turn Off all lights
Shelly Button is waterproof and IPX5 certified. The device can not be soaked in water, but humidity and rain are not an issue at all. No matter the weather conditions, you can use your Shelly Button1 wherever you want.
Shelly Button is so tiny it can be put and carried around anywhere. The button is battery-powered, and you can put it in your bag, laptop case, or even in your pocket and use it whenever and wherever you need it.
- Battery life: 3000 actions per charge
- Power supply AC: No
- Power supply DC: Micro USB - 5V
- Complex scenes control: Activate or deactivate synchronized actions of several Shelly devices
- Overload protection: No
- Power measurement: No
- Dimming: Yes
- Operational temperature: -40 to + 40°C
- Local and remote control: Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset: No
- Weekly Schedule: No
- UL Listed option: No
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radiofrequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size: 45mm x 45mm x 16mm